A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where's our GM?
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm by JJ_Nero

» Aku's pic!
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am by Akuri_Mitsu

» Tertius Human
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:34 am by Tertius Human

» J.J. Nero - mystic and vile
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm by JJ_Nero

» Week1 card
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:07 am by Hawkes

» Scotty Adams' Bio
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am by ScottyAdams

» Graphics for DZW
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am by Star Family

» Nigel Hawkes bio
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 am by Hawkes

» DZW Staff for Season 6
Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 am by Beast of Fire

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp) on your social bookmarking website

Statistics
We have 84 registered users
The newest registered user is ulrikbry

Our users have posted a total of 583 messages in 244 subjects

Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters.

Go down

Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters. Empty Hello, Introduction to me and what my plans are for my characters.

Post  LXStylz Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 am

Hey, My name is Kyle and I control the wrestlers Kyle Stylz and Lobo Xcalibur (Both lvl. 5) and we will be your jobbers next season! I've played this game in the past and took a break to focus full time on college and working. I've just received a bachelors of Management and a Minor in Digital Media (firework, webdesign) Currently I'm working on my Maters of Business Administration, but would like to keep my digital media skills sharp. I just recently made new titles for DZW, and would be interested in making more graphics as long as it's not destroying my schedule.

**Edit** I hope I don't scare anybody off by writing so much....

I am excited to return to text based role-playing. In fact I've been thinking about what kind of characters I would make now opposed to when i was 16 (almost ten years ago.) Ive made it a personal goal to get my characters to max lvl (32 for now it seems), seeing as I never gotten past 25 when I was younger. I would really like to keep my wrestlers in the fewest amount of federations for the entire rise, so I would like to have a fully fleshed out storyline.

I thought something I would enjoy would be to mimic the DC Comics storyline with Checkmate, which has largely focused on an extremely covert op's agency interfering with the Vigilantes and Villains. It almost sounds like a perfect story to be adapted by the wrestling world, and could mimic the current Shield story line in the WWE while having a full back-story and back deal meetings.

The idea is basically a group known as Agency (a nod to old school Checkmate.) Has requested two agents Kyle and Lobo (code names: Bishop and Rook) to be their public faces in the world of wrestling. As you'll notice every codename is based off chess (hence Checkmate), so it could be great if other people would want to get involved. Fortunately I can start with this story line and let it gain momentum later in the future,,, you know once my characters aren't super jobbers.

But if you would ever be interested just let me know, I want to make this storyline as inclusive as possible. Any ideas or changes will be more than welcome as long as they fit. If your still interested in this idea I'm going to just break down the main points of the story I was planning on here.

First few seasons
Codename: The Agency is an unknown entity to it's recruits, but in reality it's a group of spec-ops paid for by corporate juggernauts who try and control their global interests (IDK if DZW has shareholders.) To this extent they've placed agents as wrestlers to impose what they see as the greater good for their investments. The agency likes to keep it's structure based on chessboard names, so the queen and king are the controls for the group, while the rooks and bishops take out their more covert missions and a knight controls a group of pawns to do secondary and raid missions. As of now their real plans aren't quite known to the public. (side-note pawns will typically be NPC's, nobody want's to be a puddy from MMPR) Mostly in this period the agency acts as background while Lobo and Stylz grow. (probably fighting with each other once in awhile)

Next few seasons
The Agency is finally realized as Checkmate after a government investigation (reasons still TBA). The agents themselves become distraught and begin to argue with their rankings in the agency, causing internal conflict. Eventually the government ends it's investigation but the in-fighting continues. A few pieces are replaced by new members, and Checkmate becomes a new fixture in DGZ. The leak is reported to be by old members of the Agency and a feud ensues.

The ending of Checkmate V.1
The government decides that checkmate is acting as a terrorism unit publicly, but secretly try's to absorb it's agent's into the government's own interests. This splits agent's into two different options which would be called the Dark Checkmate and the Light Checkmate! After an ensuing battle both teams end up giving up on Checkmate and it becomes a thing of a past!

I can just list out a bunch of storyline ideas for the portion, which i will label as P1, P2 and P3.

P1
Obviously this will be the introductory period for the agency. I'll start it with the two wrestlers who independently know each other but haven't partnered much in CZG for "agency" reasons, which means their really available to any story-lines and jobber-ness you want them to be in. Although the agency has future plans for them, they really have no ideas what they are doing here. Somewhere in this point I'd like to reveal a Knight, who controls the pawns. At some point Lobo becomes discourage after a long amount of time and "quits" agency fighting with Stylz again.

Needed interactions
Introduction of the knight!
Lobo and Stylz showdown!

Possible Interactions
The slow introduction of new agents
The GM/Wrestlers reveals there hate/allegiance
A secondary coalition starts buying/making other wrestlers.
---whenever theirs a second collation their can be spies and double agents!!!
Agent War
Helping Pick somebody in a championship position
Newbies being interviewed/trained by the existing officers.

P2
At this point anybody in the organization is being investigated, so the government is trying to interfere with it.

Needed Interactions
The initial investigation, resulting in a hiding of agents.
The End of the investigation

Possible Interactions
Government Infiltration!
The CZW trying to push Checkmate out.
A buying out of agents
Queens/ Kings revealed

P3

Needed Interactions
The split between light (government) and dark (corporate)
The battle between!

Possible Interactions
Secret Agents relieved
The end of the the CZW, only agents can save!
The creation on the Dark Checkmate

Alright, this is just ideas and if everybody is down I'd love to go with it! But I'm great with flexibility! Plus this will take more than 4+ seasons, so I really want to get on it!

LXStylz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum