A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where's our GM?
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm by JJ_Nero

» Aku's pic!
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am by Akuri_Mitsu

» Tertius Human
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:34 am by Tertius Human

» J.J. Nero - mystic and vile
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm by JJ_Nero

» Week1 card
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:07 am by Hawkes

» Scotty Adams' Bio
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am by ScottyAdams

» Graphics for DZW
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am by Star Family

» Nigel Hawkes bio
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 am by Hawkes

» DZW Staff for Season 6
fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 am by Beast of Fire

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp) on your social bookmarking website

Statistics
We have 84 registered users
The newest registered user is ulrikbry

Our users have posted a total of 583 messages in 244 subjects

fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches

2 posters

Go down

fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches Empty fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches

Post  fernandmg Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm

{The camera focus on the titan tron, wich shows 3 flashing names: 'Undefeated' , 'Realest champion' and 'Evolution'}

(Korn - Freak on a leash starts to play a bit loud)

{Now the camera shows the ramp, where fernandmg's staring at the crowd}

Fernandmg slowly lifts his title belt while the crowd's booing, then starts to walk slowly to the ring.. He stops right before climbing the ladder to the ring to take out his bulletproof vest.

He gets into the ring and goes to the top of the turnbuckle, lifts his title belt with both hands and screams: "scream at me! Scream at me!"

Then he places the belt on his right shoulder, taps with twice with the left hand and goes to the center of the ring..

(4 pyros explode around the ring)

Fernandmg does a evil laugh waiting for the opponent
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches Empty Re: fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches

Post  Cut_Master Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:43 pm

{Evil rulz, cut master's music start playing and Titan tron shows Cut masters some of the great moves}

*Cut master appears from back of the stage and stays on the stage for some time then performs his taunt*

*Cut master starts to walk towards the ring *

{camera shows crowd cheering on the arrival of cut}

*Cut master takes the stairs and enters the ring and stands right in front of fernandmg all the while eyeing him*

*cut asks for the mic, after getting the mic from the referee cut starts to talk*

Cut master: You know what fern you really are a mad guy, i was not hoping you will push your luck to such a extend and call me again for a match.

*fern interrupts cut*

Fernendmg: Push my luck (laughs) You don't know what you have done by accepting this match. You know what is going to happen to you here.(laughs again)

*cut gets angry but calmly says*
Cut master: What you going to call out your army of freaks. ath and yoshi to save your sss.

Fernandmg: No i m going to kick you butt and teach you some respect boy.

Cut master: You talking about RESPECT (gives out a hysterical laugh then more calmly says) You have no idea what you have done by challenging me, as you got no backup this time i m going to punish you and make you bath in blood.

Fernandmg: And how you are going to do that. no weaps allowed (laughs)

*cut master rises his fist and shows it to fern*

Cut master: You see this. You know what this can do.

Fernandmg: You think this punch will beat me.(laughs)
*fern moves his head near the fist*

*cut master loses his temper and hits fern forcefully on the face making him bleed besides the lips*

Fernandmg: what the (starts attacking cut)

{referee rings the bell TON TON}

Cut_Master

Back to top Go down

fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches Empty Re: fernandmg's entrance - only normal matches

Post  fernandmg Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:32 pm

lol what are you doing bro? Very Happy this is just an entrance xD .. it's gonna be placed before every match..
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post  Cut_Master Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:50 am

make it before our last blood match Wink

Cut_Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum