A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where's our GM?
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm by JJ_Nero

» Aku's pic!
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am by Akuri_Mitsu

» Tertius Human
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:34 am by Tertius Human

» J.J. Nero - mystic and vile
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm by JJ_Nero

» Week1 card
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:07 am by Hawkes

» Scotty Adams' Bio
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am by ScottyAdams

» Graphics for DZW
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am by Star Family

» Nigel Hawkes bio
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 am by Hawkes

» DZW Staff for Season 6
Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 am by Beast of Fire

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp) on your social bookmarking website

Statistics
We have 84 registered users
The newest registered user is ulrikbry

Our users have posted a total of 583 messages in 244 subjects

Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.)

Go down

Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.) Empty Falcien wants a rematch. (Rough draft adding color tomorrow. busy moving.)

Post  Falcien Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:00 pm

A barrage of machine gun erupt before fancies music fills the arena.

Falcien makes his way down to the arena with a mic in hand.

The crowd cheers.

Falcien runs down the ramp to the ring sliding in.

Xavier: This man went to e to toe with Capio at house of destruction.Truly was a back and forth match.

Linda Matthews: Yes it was he has something to be proud of.

Nail Simpson: What are you talking about, did you not see the match, it waa his first pay per view, and he lost!

Xavier: Yes he did loose, but That match was an incredible shocking performance.

Falcien, now in the ring pretends he's pushing something down with one hand while holding the Mic in the other signaling for the crowd to settle down.

Falcien: Wow, what a response. This is why I love DZW. All of you people are the reason I wrestle!

The crowd erupts.

Xavier: This guy is just plain charismatic.

Nail Simpson: I just think he's just some overhypes up, and comer, but I guess I have to give him credit.

Falcien chuckles, then a serious look comes across his face as he ounce again signals for the crowd to quiet down.

Falcien: Wow, seems like all of you are still excited about house of danger, speaking of That last night I had a surprise match against Capio, this match went back, and forth. Sadly I taped out.

Crowd: You tapped out....you tapped out....you tapped out!

Falcien: Yes,Yes I did. I taped out to some teletubby looking sick freak!

Crowd: Tele.....Tubby.....Tele......Tubby....tele... Tubby!

Xavier: For those who missed the pay per view. The Isaniac did indeed tap out.

Falcien laughs.

Falcien: I'm not here for small talk. Last nights match was historical, one to go down in history. I figured you good people want to see more action like this!

Crowd: We want more.... We want More....We want more....We want more.... We want more!!!!

Nail Simpson: Looks like our fans have spoken!

Xavier: DZW, fans are just like our superstars. Hardcore!!!!!!!

Linda Matthews: They aren't the only ones who want to see these two go at it again, I myself would love to see the rematch.

The Isaniac gets a huge grin across his face.

Falcien: You guys are the best fans this business could have. Now, CaPio beat me last night. I'm a good hearted guy on the Michael, but I have had some unfortunate events in my life tainting my heart with hate hence the name of my finishers, Hateful Collision, Hateful Descent, and Religious Hatred. Since Capio beat me at house of destruction I only hate him even more, yet I respect him for giving me a hell of a match. This rematch cannot be any normal match because of this. Capio, I challenge you to a CASKET MATCH........TONIGHT!!!!

The Crowd roars to only be interrupted by Gmail John McGuils music.

John McGill walks out to the stage holding a Mic.

[color:05e0=darkred ]John McGill: Falcien, you've only been here for a short amount of time. You have no right to make matches on my show yet alone stipulation matches.

Falcien looks angry

The crowd boos loudly

[color:05e0=darkred ]John McGill: Now, calm down. Here's what I'll do tonight. There will be a tag team match before tonight's main event Capio, and a partner of his choosing vs yourself, and a partner of your choosing. The winner will choose the stipulation of your rematch at the next pay per view. After all That match deserves a bigger stage.

The crowd cheers.

Falcien grins

John's music hits as he exits the stage to o nly be interrupt by falcien.

Falcien: I promise I will win this tag match Capio, tonight, and at the next pay per view..

Falcien pauses

Falcien: YOUR HATE.........WILL BE.........

Holds the Mic out facing the crowd.

Crowd:BE DECIDED!!!

Falciens music hits.

lXavier: There we have it Capio vs Falcien in a tag match tonight!!!

Linda Mathews: I wonder who their partners will be.

Nail Simpson: I don't know, you are watching Danger Zone Wrestling, we'll. be back after a commercial break!

The cameras turn from the commentary table towards falcien jumping. up and down with his fists clenched in a boxing position before showing him sliding out the ring before fading out to commercial.

Falcien

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum