A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where's our GM?
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm by JJ_Nero

» Aku's pic!
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am by Akuri_Mitsu

» Tertius Human
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:34 am by Tertius Human

» J.J. Nero - mystic and vile
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm by JJ_Nero

» Week1 card
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:07 am by Hawkes

» Scotty Adams' Bio
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am by ScottyAdams

» Graphics for DZW
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am by Star Family

» Nigel Hawkes bio
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 am by Hawkes

» DZW Staff for Season 6
Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 am by Beast of Fire

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp) on your social bookmarking website

Statistics
We have 84 registered users
The newest registered user is ulrikbry

Our users have posted a total of 583 messages in 244 subjects

Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3)

Go down

Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3) Empty Akuri's Bio (WAAAAY delayed cause I am slow :3)

Post  Akuri_Mitsu Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 am

Name: AKURI THE ELEMENT MITSU (Applause) Oh stop stop...okay more
Heel/Face: FACE With a wicked temper :3
Gimmick: Music loving, random as hell-ing, Payback delivering, Title Winning, Can't think of any more rhymes....ing... >.>; Okay break it down a bit, He goes around, being random as hell and thats when he has headphones off, Headphones on? BLANK AND LOUD!!! So yeah XD
Backstory: As a weezly kid when he was younger he was always picked on, he was short and small so yeah prime pickings for bullies, Every now and again he would have one moment when he would completely lose control and wake up a few moments later with the Bullies he had been taunted and picked on usually bloodied bruised and Unconcious. This state became known as "Bryan" affectionately to Akuri , mainly because after "Bryan" showed up he would not longer be bullied.

Moving on, he left school and found a small wrestling academy. He was asked to join and was the jobber of the fed until a fateful day he forgot to take his headphones off and entered the ring. After winning via KO in a Record Time of 3 seconds he was Crowned World Champion (Thats right! They thought they would give the champion an easy match against Akuri! LOL!) This new found strength later became the reason he wears his headphones EVERYWHERE, his strength and agility was attributed by the Music he listened too. He played around with Theories and Songs until he found the perfect mix of Beat, Bass and Melody. This granted him the most power he had ever felt. This is now known to this very day as the reason he has won the title's he has....and that reason....is ....

THE ELEMENT OF LIFE

Now as part of the DangerZone Wrestling Federation he continues to this very day to keep his headphones on loud and obnoxiously booming to keep his physical, mental and sometimes emotional states in check....allthough no amount of music can stop his smartass attitude and thirst to stop Injustice...

Trademark: Elements of Life - Flashing Lights
Two Handed Choke Lift

Finisher: Element of Life - Megamix!
Modified Clothesline to Backbreaker to Modified Over the knee Torture Rack

Taunt: Element of Life - Totally Worth It
Throwing Opponent and the ropes and watching them like a Pong Game XD

Pretty much it! If you need any more info just ask Very Happy

Akuri_Mitsu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum