A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where's our GM?
Suggestions! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm by JJ_Nero

» Aku's pic!
Suggestions! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am by Akuri_Mitsu

» Tertius Human
Suggestions! EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:34 am by Tertius Human

» J.J. Nero - mystic and vile
Suggestions! EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm by JJ_Nero

» Week1 card
Suggestions! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:07 am by Hawkes

» Scotty Adams' Bio
Suggestions! EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am by ScottyAdams

» Graphics for DZW
Suggestions! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am by Star Family

» Nigel Hawkes bio
Suggestions! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 am by Hawkes

» DZW Staff for Season 6
Suggestions! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 am by Beast of Fire

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp) on your social bookmarking website

Statistics
We have 84 registered users
The newest registered user is ulrikbry

Our users have posted a total of 583 messages in 244 subjects

Suggestions!

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions! Empty Suggestions!

Post  LXStylz Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:13 am

Alright, I just got done reading the show (or trying to read it.) I don't know what you're trying to do with that background, but I'm gonna need glasses if I read another one like that.

From a design perspective most of us are using a darker color in our RP's, you should probably keep a light background.

Suggestions! Dzwbac10

By taking the black lines out and raising the brightness and lowering the contrast this becomes a background fit for text. Unfortunately this background doesn't work well because it isn't a repeating pattern. You need to have a repeating pattern.

Suggestions! Dzwbac12
By Mirroring the top portion into the bottom it will create an illusion of being seamless.

This comes with a caveat, if you can't keep the background the same for the entire show then don't do it at all. Nobody has a problem reading a white background either.

Alright, I enjoy the idea of the hand written matches (kinda.) But maybe you should reserve it to just matches that need to be scripted. It seems like a lot of work to do every-match and can severely limit the amount of matches you have in a card. Either way, you need to find a way to split your matches from segments. Most feds use pictures of the wrestlers and a Vs. thing. It gets really hard to just keep reading and not seeing an image for the entire show!

Finally, You should also break up peoples role plays. It's extremely messy to just have one go right into the other. Use a border to break them up, Even just a straight black Line.

Here I made you one. I could also use this on peoples pictures to put their names, but that's later.
Suggestions! Header11

Alright, I'm out.

LXStylz

Back to top Go down

Suggestions! Empty thanks for the work

Post  Beast of Fire Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:32 am

thanks for the work. i wanted to ask divine to change the black part but as all the segments had the bg,i couldn't redo them again with a more white bg.

thanks for the effort for the fed, we will use it from next show:)

Beast of Fire
Admin

https://dangerzonewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions! Empty Re: Suggestions!

Post  Ben Malacam Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Also, would it be possible to get a match card posted in the forum as well? It would make it so much easier to write show-specific rp's if we knew who we would be facing. It also helps us stay fresh with our rp ideas, and not become one dimensional.

And if you don't mind BoF I'd like to clean up the fed's npc's a bit. Keep the names and positions, but I'd add a little more flavor to them.

Ben Malacam

Back to top Go down

Post  LXStylz Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Ben Malacam wrote:Also, would it be possible to get a match card posted in the forum as well? It would make it so much easier to write show-specific rp's if we knew who we would be facing. It also helps us stay fresh with our rp ideas, and not become one dimensional.

I was just gonna ask about this as-well.

LXStylz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Malacam Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 pm

It's just something that helps add some flavor is all.

Ben Malacam

Back to top Go down

Suggestions! Empty thanks for suggestion

Post  Beast of Fire Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:13 am

Ok from next week i will publish it in forum.
I didn't do it in past because i sent all the cards via global pm.But if you want i will do it.
Also Kyle we will use the segment breaker from the next show:)

Beast of Fire
Admin

https://dangerzonewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ultimate impaler Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 pm

I agree, i think we need some "original matches". You can scrip the important matches, but can't you also make like a few original matches just to increase the size and make things more real? not important matches, just casual matches that dont change champions and stuff...

The Ultimate impaler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum