A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where's our GM?
To All DZW Members EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm by JJ_Nero

» Aku's pic!
To All DZW Members EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am by Akuri_Mitsu

» Tertius Human
To All DZW Members EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:34 am by Tertius Human

» J.J. Nero - mystic and vile
To All DZW Members EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm by JJ_Nero

» Week1 card
To All DZW Members EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:07 am by Hawkes

» Scotty Adams' Bio
To All DZW Members EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am by ScottyAdams

» Graphics for DZW
To All DZW Members EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am by Star Family

» Nigel Hawkes bio
To All DZW Members EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 am by Hawkes

» DZW Staff for Season 6
To All DZW Members EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 am by Beast of Fire

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of A s3 TWG federation Forum(Rp) on your social bookmarking website

Statistics
We have 84 registered users
The newest registered user is ulrikbry

Our users have posted a total of 583 messages in 244 subjects

To All DZW Members

3 posters

Go down

To All DZW Members Empty To All DZW Members

Post  Laura Kinney Thu May 09, 2013 1:16 am

Guys, and especially Yoshi, you have to respect the promos of the others here.

You keep changing my plans with your promos, but that's ok, this is part of the rping. Adapting to what the others wrote.

But you also don't keep in mind my rps whe you do yours.

Moreover, you change my rp according to your needs.

All this time all your rps have found you winners and i found a situation where i can make a decent rp for my stable and you went there and changed it to your need, even if what you said doesn't make sense
Laura Kinney
Laura Kinney

Back to top Go down

To All DZW Members Empty Need to reply on this topic

Post  Beast of Fire Thu May 09, 2013 5:36 am

Hey.

Well first of all, Here is some rules i made according to the situation-

1. if you want anyone to interfere in your rp, then you will have to mention that persons name like this- Evolution Game On( Open to Beast Of Fire)
2. If You want your group people to interfere in the rp, Then write open to Evolution or whatever your group is.
3. Write how you want your rp to end up and to which you want to turn your storyline by giving some gaps at the title end and then Write like this- Plan: XXXXXX whatever you have in mind"
4. The stable people should select an ambassador from your stable to whom i will talk and please post the plans of your stable on how will it go.

Some editional thing- Well according to the situation i can see Evolution taking over most titles. They had been getting more rps even before The Alliance was formed. As well as it started with two champion. For these reasons their base is more stronger in the DZW. So it is my suggestion to the other team is> Do the better rps. do more rps like fernandmg Yoshihiro and Manazz did every week. And here is a suggestion so you can stand before the Evolution strongly-" Aim at every single title like aim to go for Ferny's title or Manazz's title. Get at least a single title and then start the encounter against the Evolution."

And to keep it fare Evolution you too should keep up doing your works and plan on how will you keep the titles in your team. But to remember everyone of the fed should get their chance if they rp to deserve it. Fernandmg himself told it to me once, however he looked very frustrated to see most of the evolution people rping on the other hand only a few number of rps from other stable.

So the only way to get your position is> RP THE BEST.
Thanks.
GM BOF

Beast of Fire
Admin

https://dangerzonewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To All DZW Members Empty one more thing to say.

Post  Beast of Fire Thu May 09, 2013 5:42 am

And the same way solo wrestlers can also win their position in the fed. I will introduce another title very soon as i can see there is need of another title. However the key of winning the titles and place by playing individually is the same> RP THE BEST.

Beast of Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

To All DZW Members Empty Re: To All DZW Members

Post  Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu May 09, 2013 5:54 am

Guys, and especially Mrs.Scream, you have to respect the respect other people characters here treat them how you want your treated.

I never said you had to used my edit, sense my characters, manazz characters, Cut Master characters, and Laura/Mrs.Scream characters is involved they have all the right to give their opinion. I just did my in rp format.

Mrs.Scream"But you also don't keep in mind my rps whe you do yours."
yes I do.(First Interview of Laura Kinney: Laura: I'm not here to wrestle with women. I'm here to prove myself. And to do that I have to fight the big dogs.= Evolution appears: Yoshihiro Tajiri: As for everyone in the back It time to bunker down and hide because its only gonna get worse. So to all the new guys and girls and yes I'm talking to you Mrs.Scream. We are the big DOGS, so here is a metaphorical beware of dog sign this is our yard so stay clear. So Mr.Bleed I hear you like attacking people in the hallways. We do too, so for now on wherever you go Evolution will be waiting.)

so you're saying?

Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Kinney Thu May 09, 2013 6:58 am

about asking everyone, reaper is not rping and has given us the right to mention him in ours rps.
cut was ok with it.
i asked if i could attack you and you said yes but not with bleed.

anyway, i was trying to contact fern first but he is gone for 3 days and maybe i got a little too angry and it you were right...

sorry about this and i would like us to talk about the rps before posting them as you said
Laura Kinney
Laura Kinney

Back to top Go down

To All DZW Members Empty WANTED TO REPLY.

Post  Beast of Fire Thu May 09, 2013 8:05 am

Hey guys. good to see the problem solved.

BTW i want you all to format your open rps in a single post and then post it to reply to your rps. Because as some of you might not use other people's part so i want the final thing.

Thanks GM BOF,

Beast of Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum